Project Name: Survivor Network for Prevention and Better Inclusion.
- Mainstream acid survivors within the society (having access to health, education, economic and social reintegration focusing in our working area and develop a survivors network in the country wide )
- Develop an effective mechanism to prevent the cause and effect of acid violance
Donor Name: Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF) & UNICEF.
Duration: 01 July 2012 to 30 June 2014.
Working Area: Satkhira District in 7 Upazillas and 2 Municipalities.
- Active involvement of civil society at district level to address the cause and effects of acid violence.
- Public (grassroots level) awareness meeting.
- Implement school campaign against acid violence in the Satkhira district.
- Strengthen working relation with printing and electronic media.
- Day observe to express solidarity with others working on violence against women issue and create mass awareness and sensitization.
- Develop a community clinic within the acid survivors to help them in psycho-social, treatment, legal aid, education and rehabilitation support.
- Develop a acid survivors network to mainstream them within the society.
- Advocacy and lobby with the Government.
- Acid survivors are to mainstream within the society.
- Acid survivors have access to education and vocational training program.
- Corporate and other stockholders are actively supporting for economic empowerment of the survivors.
- General people are sensitizing for addressing the cause and effects of acid violence issue.
- NGOs are more active in providing services to the survivors and to prevent further attack.
- Media is sensitized and active in promoting acid violence issue as a matter of public concern.
- Government (National Acid Control Council, relevant ministries and department) is sensitized and active for developing effective policy.
- DACC (District Acid Control Council) and relevant bodies are functional to provide necessary services to the acid survivors and to control illegal use of acid.
- Acid survivors playing active role within the society (Social empowered)