Post name: International Young Professional
Name of Organizaion: Agrogoti Sangstha.
Location: Trishmile more, Nagorghata, Tala, Satkhira.
Deadline: 07 January, 2022
Salary: $700 (Approximately 70,000/-. Can be varied according to dollar rate) deduct tax as per country policy
The Applications are being invited for “Promoting Sexual Reproductive Health Education through Exchange of Expertise” project that is in collaboration with NOREC, a non-governmental development organization implemented by Agrogoti Sangstha. The working area is reproductive health and rights. We require best candidates who has the capacity for public speaking, sound knowledge about reproductive health issues and enough computer skills. The project period will be of 14 months. Job location will be Kathmandu, Nepal.
Only short listed candidates will call for the physical written exam and viva.
- Work on the issues on reproductive health and rights.
- Arrange workshop, meeting and orientation in organization and community.
- Awareness building in the community.
- Maintain communication with partner (Nepal) and Donor (Norway).
- Maintaining project documentation
- Develop and update various policy in the organization.
- Overall implementation of the project
- Prepare comprehensive action plans within the timeframes and budgets
- Maintain extensive contacts and coordination with host partner and home partner as per the requirement of the programs
- Represent host partners in meeting/ conferences/ forums as and when required
Job Nature: Full-time
Job duration: 15 February, 2023 to 15 April, 2024 (14 Months)
Working Place: Kathmandu, Nepal
Host Organization: Aawaaj, Nepal
- The candidate should be young (22 to 35 years) and eager to learn and share good practices.
- At least 1 year experience of working in related field.
- Graduate from reputed private/public university.
- Excellent speaking, writing and reporting skill in English.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take new challenges, perform proactively and take ownership
- Demonstrates excellence in adjusting to new environment and network
- Facilitation skills, training skills with multi stakeholders
- Ability to analyze the overall aspects of the project strategically (e.g. planning, implementation, monitoring, successes, challenges, dilemmas,)
- Having good understanding and sensitive on gender, caste, ethnic, disability issues and cultural differences
- Ability to produce high quality report
- Computer operating (Microsoft office, Canva, Photoshop and website) skill must be needed.
- Valid passport is needed. (Validity for at least 1.5 years)
1. Applications must be submitted the CV and Photo to the Admin by 07 January 2023, through
E-mail to this address firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. No application will be accepted after the time.
2. Educational Qualification and Experience Certificate (If any), Citizen Certificate and National Identity Card and 3 recent passport size photographs should be brought in the interview.
3. Must have the mentality to participate in training workshops and other project related activities in any country of the world.
4. Written and Viva exam will occur at Satkhira in same day. Candidates are requested to send CV if they are able to attend the exam physically in Satkhira.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for examination through mobile/mail.
6. The authority has the power to reject any application without providing any reason.
7. Candidates have to work in Kathmandu, Nepal as an exchange participant. They must have the ability to join for the project in 15 February, 2023.
8. Candidates have to work in Nepal (Kathmandu) as a part of exchange program.
Interested candidates are requested to send email to email@example.com with:
- A CV describing your experiences and competences that meet the requirement for the post along with cover letter.
- Two reference contact details
Only short-listed candidates will be call for physical examination.
Deadline: 07 January, 2023
Communication Address: Administration Officer, Agrogoti Sangstha, Trishmile More, Nagorghta, Satkhira. Mobile: 01720-919314/01715608864, website: agrogoti.org