Post name: International Young Professional
Location: Trishmile more, Nagarghata, Tala, Satkhira.
Deadline: 10, March, 2022
Salary: $600 (51,000/-)
The Applications are being invited for the project of Promoting Sexual Reproductive Health Education through Exchange of Expertise Project In collaboration with NOREC, a non-governmental development organization implemented by Agrogoti Sangstha. The working area is Reproductive Health and rights. We require someone who has the capacity for public speaking, sound knowledge about Reproductive health and enough computer skills. Only suitable candidates will call for the written exam. The project period will be 12 months.
- Work on the issues on reproductive health and rights.
- Arrange workshop, meeting and orientation in organization and community.
- Awareness building in the community.
- Maintain communication with partner (Nepal) and Donor (Norway).
- Prepare various report (event report, monthly, quarterly and annual report).
- Develop and update various policy in the organization.
Job Nature: Full-time
Job time: 12 Months.
Age Limit: 22-35 years
Working Place: Satkhira.
- Graduate from reputed private/public university.
- Excellent speaking, writing and reporting skill in English.
- Computer operating (Microsoft office, Canva, Photoshop and website) skill must be needed.
- Valid passport is needed.
1. Applications must be submitted the CV and Photo to the Admin by March 21, 2022, by Mail to this address firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. No application will not be accepted after the time.
2. Bring the Educational Qualification and Experience Certificate (If any), Citizen Certificate and National Identity Card and 3 recent passport size photographs should bring with the application form during written exam.
3. Must have the mentality to participate in training workshops and other project-related activities in any country of the world.
4. Written and Viva exams will occur at Satkhira on the same day. Candidates are requested to send CV if they physically come for the exam in Satkhira.
5. Only qualified candidates will be called for examination through mobile/mail.
6. The authority has the power to reject any application without giving any reason.
7. If the Covid-19 situation recovers, the candidates may be working in Nepal (Kathmandu) as a part of an exchange program.
Communication Address: Administration Officer, Agrogoti Sangstha, Trishmile More, Nagorghta, Satkhira. Mobile: 01720-919314/01715608864, website: agrogoti.org