Name of Project: Ashshash: For Men and Women Who Have Escaped Trafficking
Funded by: Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)
Supported by: Winrock International
Implementing Partner: Agrogoti Sangstha.
- Duration: November-19 to April-2022.
- Total Budget: BDT:1,77,84,000 Taka (One corer seventy seven lac eighty four thousand taka only)
- Project Goal: To restore dignity, improve well-being and build self-sufficiency for men and women who have Escaped Trafficking.
- Expected Outcome:
- Men and women who have escaped trafficking improve their social and economic well-being by using services for reintegration.
- Institutions are made more accountable and effective in providing services beneficial to men and women who have escaped trafficking.
- Working Area: District: Satkhira and Khulna)
|01||1.Satkhira||1.Satkhira Sadar 2.Tala 3.Kaligonj 4.Syamnagar||01||Khulna||FultolaDigholiaDumuria KoiraPaikgachaCity Corporation: Ward No:1-16|
- Target Beneficiaries:
- Major Activities:
- Survivor Identification and Enrollment.
- Case Management with documentation.
- Psychosocial Counseling Support to Survivors, Family & Community.
- Coordination meetings with service providers.
- Capacity Development of CTIP activists on Human Trafficking, migration, Survivor service, Survivor identification and referral mechanism.
- Bi-Monthly Coordination meeting for CTIP Activists.
- School / Madrasah/ College sessions (TIE/TFD).
- Interactive session with Youth and CBO.
- Refreshers training of CTIP activists.
- Community awareness session (POT/ Puppet).
- Day Observation.
- Training for CTIP activists on facilitation, communication, survivor reintegration and advocacy.
- Interactive session with potential migrants at TTC.
- Dialogue with Law enforcement agencies and Media.
- Sports competition at educational institution.
- District level convention of CTIP activists & Anirban.
- Follow-up, Assessment & Sustainable Re-Integration of Survivors.
- Follow-up of Survivors in collaboration with TSPs.
- Key Achievement:
- Cooperative and networking relationship is developed among with DEMO, TTC and other go-ngo service provider.
- Effective partnerships have been developed along with other organization like CWCS, DAM, Ucep and Caritas.
- The staffs are capacitated enough for counseling the survivors with training under Ashshash project.
- During the period the number of 703 trafficking survivors have identified (Satkhira:376, Khulna:327) and through need assessment and skill training their socio-economic wellbeing process have been started.
Ashshash Project, Agrogoti Sangstha.